Sunday, October 26, 2008

Support Ordinary Heroes on your Web site

To encourage people to promote Ordinary Heroes on their own Web sites, I've posted two graphics below--one small cover graphic and a regular 468x60 banner ad.

Just right-click the graphics to save, then upload them to your Web page.

Be sure to link them to http://www.sixstarsinthewindow.com to direct users to the official site.

After you've posted them on your site, send me an e-mail with the URL and I'll drop by to visit your site.








4 comments:

  1. A truly remarkable book. Once you pick it up, you can not lay it down until you've finished the story. Dan presents the reader with a three-headed winner. You live with the rugged Koski family in the beautiful land known as the Upper Peninsula of Michigan during the Depression years of the 1930s and the WWII years of the 1940s. The author includes actual world historical events to the mix and then adds to all of this with vivid real life battle field experiences of men at war. To those of us who lived through these times, this book awakens old memories and stirs the soul. Dan,thanks for all the hard work that went into the making of this book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bill.

    I'm glad you enjoyed the book and I thank you for your kind words. ;-)

    Dan Oja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ordinary Heroes is an amazing book. It is one of a kind in the way that it really connects you with history. You are able to get a perfect image in your mind as you live through the Koski family in a different era. As a young history buff, I am fascinated with the WWII era. I've wished I could go back in time and experience it myself. This book essentially did that for me. I really could not put it down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Brett and Cindy,
    I'm so glad you enjoyed the book!

    ReplyDelete