Saturday, December 6, 2008

Online Ratings

I've received many very positive comments regarding Ordinary Heroes: Six Stars in the Window.

That's great! I'm very happy that so many readers found it to be a meaningful story.

However, I would greatly appreciate any readers who could post positive online comments and ratings for the book, DVD, or digital book.

To post at Amazon.com, just to go the Amazon page for the book or the video, sign in using your Amazon.com account, then rate the book and/or leave a comment.

To leave comments on YouTube, just view the clips posted on YouTube, create or log in to your YouTube account, then rank the video and/or leave comments.

If you participate in online forums, blogs, or chatrooms, please mention Ordinary Heroes: Six Stars in the Window as appropriate.

If you do mention it online, send me an e-mail with the URL!

Thanks--I appreciate your support!

Dan Oja

No comments:

Post a Comment